On 2/17/15, 9:10 AM, "Boris Kolpackov" <bo...@codesynthesis.com> wrote:

>> I've reviewed all the resolved issues against the trunk, and backported
>> 15-20 or so to the branch.
>>
>> Once I have access I'll commit.
>
>Before you do this have someone review your back-ports to double
>check there are no ABI breakages.

If somebody is "here" to do the commits, then I don't have to do them, I'm
happy to supply a patch with the Jira numbers.

The only change with even a hint of ABI impact is the string pool thing,
which is a borderline case, and I can change it if need be. Nothing else I
reviewed is close.

The only reason I assumed the pool change was acceptable is that the impl/
headers are marked "do not use externally" very prominently, and I assumed
that was to warn people off so that they could change without altering the
formal ABI in a shared library if they changed in a forward-compatible way.

-- Scott