On 6/29/17, 3:31 PM, "Roger Leigh" <rle...@codelibre.net> wrote:

> This is because the unit test is comparing the tool help output line by
> line and it's simply due to an extra line being added to the help
> output.  It's not a fault of the change, it's just that the test data
> needs updating to keep in sync with the change.

I get that one, but the invalid document structure message I think one of them
mentioned is what the new option reports if you have a DTD. Since the test
should still be allowing DTDs, I don't know why that would be getting raised.
Could be one of the tests actually sets the DOM option that before wasn't
implemented, I'll have to see.

Thanks for the tips on running them.

-- Scott