On 9/9/18, 3:00 PM, "Roger Leigh" <rle...@codelibre.net> wrote:

> I'm not sure if I do or do not have access.  I'm not familiar with the
> steps to take to actually make a release, I'm afraid.  (But I'm happy to
> learn if it would help.)

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xerces/c/admin/release-procedure.txt

Some of it's out of date again because of the additional version handling you
added, but you could probably update that file.

I doubt you have access to these repos, but you could do a quick test commit to
check:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/site/trunk/production/xerces-c

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xerces/c/3/sources/

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/xerces/c/3/sources/

> I have made the necessary changes for 3.2.2 in SVN r1840430.  I don't
> think any additional changes need making, but if you could have a check
> over it that would certainly be appreciated.

I believe you'll need to update the release information pages inside the site.
Build the site from your sandbox and grep for 3.2.1 and you'll find the pages I
think.

I will build a RC and upload it to dist/dev for a vote.

-- Scott