On 9/10/18, 1:28 PM, "Roger Leigh" <rle...@codelibre.net> wrote:

> So the procedure here is to copy doc/html/* to site/ and then commit the
> changes?

Yes, that's the final step since that updates the download links and such.

> According to the release procedure, this should be done last of all?
> Looks like I could potentially do this step, but should wait on approval
> and completion of the other release steps before doing so?

Yes, I can upload the sources once they're voted out.

If you have the site files more or less correct I can do a build this
afternoon. I'm going to make one change to the doxygen files, I want to add a
warning to a method that's not implemented correctly that is confusing a number
of people.

-- Scott