I don't have a formalized single mentor but draw on the established regular
callers in my area (or internet extended area :) for advice and feedback.
At least one of these callers created opportunities for me to try out
larger venue public calling which nudged me over the hump to try doing a
full evening on my own, which was great.

BTW, one area caller just opened himself up for very public feedback on a
recent gig via a Facebook note discussion, which included the dancers as
well - I found to be very brave and smart, as it seems to be producing rich
results.

-Don