I was introduced to Dudley Laufman by a friend in the spring of 1994.  I
attended and sat in as a musician with many dances led by him for many
years while I lived in NH.  He also let me talk shop with him at his place
in Canterbury, NH, and let me borrow titles from his huge personal library
of books, tapes and CDs.  He also got me my first paying gig.  There's
simply too much to share via email about how helpful he was and continues
to be.

Yours,
Dave Harvey
NYC Barn Dance