From: Laur <lc...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Callers] Mentorship for Choreographers
To: "Caller's discussion list" <call...@sharedweight.net>
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 12:01 AM

Although I definitely appreciate and incorporate the discussions of new dances
in this list, I would also appreciate, and mostly prefer, a differentiation.

I would like to know that this is the list for calling and another list I can
gravitate to for new dances and discussions on them.  I would subscribe to
both, and read both.  I feel that the distinction would be most beneficial.
~

Laurie P
West MI~