From: Maia McCormick <maia....@gmail.com>
To: Caller's discussion list <call...@sharedweight.net>
Sent: Thu, Oct 3, 2013 10:05 am
Subject: [Callers] Women leading a star promenade?

Came up against this question while writing a dance the other day: women
leading men into a star promenade and butterfly whirl? Does this happen?
Are there compelling reasons for me not write it into a dance, or would it
be a fun bit of genderswappery? (I imagine that as far as genderswappery
goes, it's still less confusing for all involved than a gent's chain...)

Cheers,
Maia