I must agree that the obfuscation is really impressive (specially in a
presentation
where you can include the full source on one slide). I just don't like
to touch it.
And unfortunately it doesn't evolve by itself.

I'm just tired of renaming camping-unabridged.rb to camping.rb in order to test
the apps, and then back again when I commit stuff.

I'll be perfectly fine if someone else creates the obfuscated version :-)

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 5:50 PM, _why <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 07:27:18AM +1930, Aníbal Rojas wrote:
>> > ===
>> > 4. Renaming camping-unabridged.rb to camping.rb?
>> > ===
>> >
>> > I haven't touched camping.rb at all, do we really need to prove that it's a
>> > micro-framework? It just makes development/releasing harder. Let's just
>> > forget
>> > about the abridged version and rename camping-unabridged.rb to camping.rb!
>>
>> Keeping Camping away from the bloat goes far beyond an arbitrary weight
>> limit.
>> It is a nice way to promote Camping. It is catchy saying "In Less then
>> 4K", period.
>
> Instead of saying the obfuscation "just makes development/releasing harder,"
> try saying obfuscation "just makes flippancy/esotericism easier."
>
> _why

Magnus Holm