So should I just merge/rebase everything to my master, so _why can merge
it into his? Some more notes:

* camping/db.rb -> camping/ar.rb
* camping/session.rb -> camping/ar/session.rb
* CookieSession -> camping/session.rb

The documentation and the names (Camping::Session, Camping::ARSession?)
needs some fixing. I'll let the leader decide :-)

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:18 PM, zimbatm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/5/22 _why <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Splendid!  If we can say Camping, the 3K Microframework, then I
>> think we will really have a reason to bump the big number.  I'll wait
>> for a reaction from zimbatm, but I am euphoric about these changes.
>
> Wasn't the one who codes who leads ? :)

Magnus Holm