I don't want to be the leader. I just want to contribute to one of the sweetest
framework that exists in the Rubyverse!

I'm going to contribute with what I can, and I suck at writing documentation and
I have no intention to learn RDoc (ATM, maybe another day).

(I still think that _why is the true leader of Camping.)

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 1:28 AM, zimbatm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/5/23 Magnus Holm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> So should I just merge/rebase everything to my master, so _why can merge
>> it into his? Some more notes:
>>
>> * camping/db.rb -> camping/ar.rb
>> * camping/session.rb -> camping/ar/session.rb
>> * CookieSession -> camping/session.rb
>>
>> The documentation and the names (Camping::Session, Camping::ARSession?)
>> needs some fixing. I'll let the leader decide :-)
>
> You are the leader now :)
>
> If I where you, I'd take some time checking the documentation
> generates well. Last time I checked, it was a mess.

Magnus Holm