Hi Guys,

I just started playing with camping and so far it's pretty awesomo.

After much messing around I was finally able to get Apache Passenger,
Camping and ActiveRecord to PostgreSQL working.

One thing I was wondering about, can I use reloader with Apache Passenger?

Always having to touch/rm a tmp/restart.txt to see changes or reloading
apache altogether is kinda a pain and I was hoping I can use reloader to
just detect changes to make recovering from errors faster as I type code.

I saw some previous post about using reloader:

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/camping-list/2010-August/001378.html

Which used on_reload which doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I'm still learning rack/rails stuff so not really sure how to setup my
config.ru to use reloader.

In the reference it says:

 require 'camping/reloader'
  reloader = Camping::Reloader.new('/path/to/yourapp.rb')
  blog = reloader.apps[:Blog]

The blog object will behave exactly like your
Blog and Wiki, but they will update themselves if yourapp.rb changes.
I'm not sure how I get passenger to then run the blog from the config.ru

Thanks