Hello Eric,

Well that is good news. I thought you were saying that it won’t be fixed... I
can wait until 10.12.3 (o;

Jeremy

From: eri...@apple.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 2:57 AM
To: Info
Cc: mailto:carbon-dev@lists.apple.com
Subject: Re: FPShowHideFontPanel crash on Sierra

  On Nov 29, 2016, at 3:05 PM, Info <i...@sagantech.biz> wrote:

  The color picker bug is in the OS and Apple should simply fix it.

Hopefully, we will. Just wanted to be clear that it will not be fixed in
10.12.2 - if for no other reason, simply because at the time when you filed the
Radar, 10.12.2 was already closed for all but the most significant regression
fixes.

-eric