You might want to post relevant log entries, so folks are able to look at it
and try to help you.

Cheers,
D.

From: Kevin Liu <annihil8...@gmail.com>
Reply: cas-user@apereo.org <cas-user@apereo.org>
Date: February 22, 2018 at 2:32:58 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject:  [cas-user] CAS5.2 Connect to LDAP

Hello,

I can't seem to make heads or tailed of getting CAS to talk to LDAP

I know my LDAP is working because using the following command, I can see all
LDAP entries:

ldapsearch -x -h alpha.beta.gamma -D user@beta.gamma -W -b "dc=beta,dc=gamma"

My assumption is that since these credentials are being accepted by LDAP, I
just have to configure CAS to use them. Is this correct?

So far, my cas.properties contains the following:

cas.authn.ldap[0].order: 0
cas.authn.ldap[0].name: LDAP
cas.authn.ldap[0].type: AD
cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl: ldap://alpha.beta.gamma:389
cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn: dc=di2e,dc=civ

This is not working as I get a ton of errors saying that CAS has not connected
to LDAP.

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b258f3d5-dc2d-431f-b305-477d3ebbda26%40apereo.org.