Hi Henry:

Why we have to use bee_xps to generate the bitstream instead useing sysgen?

Wan

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Chen [mailto:hche...@ssl.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Friday, 21 November 2008 10:23 AM
To: Cheng, Wan (ATNF, Marsfield)
Cc: martens.and...@gmail.com; casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [casper] Casper 10.1 library issue

Hi Wanxiang,

If you have your Simulink set up as described at

http://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/index.php/MSSGE_Toolflow

then your Simulink installation will automatically be able to
access the scripts to enable you to use the toolflow.

When you run the toolflow (bee_xps), that is basically the
sequential execution of the gen_xps_files script that Andrew
mentioned.

-Henry

For your question about