From: Henry Chen [mailto:hche...@ssl.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Friday, 21 November 2008 10:23 AM
To: Cheng, Wan (ATNF, Marsfield)
Cc: martens.and...@gmail.com; casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [casper] Casper 10.1 library issue

Hi Wanxiang,

If you have your Simulink set up as described at

http://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/index.php/MSSGE_Toolflow

then your Simulink installation will automatically be able to
access the scripts to enable you to use the toolflow.

When you run the toolflow (bee_xps), that is basically the
sequential execution of the gen_xps_files script that Andrew
mentioned.

-Henry

For your question about

wan.ch...@csiro.au wrote:
Hi:

Thanks Andrew. Any anyone know how we could use these matlab script
files? Are they linked to simulink automatically or we have to use them
during the library development manually?

Thanks

Wan