hi joe,

the DC-DC converters are standard on the roach boards,
so you only need to supply 3.3, 5 and 12 volts to the ATX connector.

if you use john ford's $30 pico-PSU-90, then you only have to supply
one voltage:   +12 Volts at 8 amps.

i'm not sure about the maximum currents for each of the
roaches three input voltages.
i'm cc'ing the casper lists -  someone will know.

i can measure these currents with our clamp on amp-meter, but these will
change a bit, depending on how heavily you load the FGPA and what
ADC's are plugged into the roach board.

best wishes,

dan