Hi Ryan

Thanks for your help!

I have added that slash but still get the same error.

I also had to add the following code to the settibgs64.sh file to get
matlab started:

if [ -n "$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" ]; then
      LD_LIBRARY_PATH=:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:${XILINX_EDK}/lib/lin64;
      export LD_LIBRARY_PATH;

any other idees?

Thanks for your help :-)

Heystek