Marcus:
Yes, each station should normally have the same number of antennas which
are dual pol. So each pol gets digitised and then we intend to just track a
source in the main beam in the first instance, and then move to beam
forming.
We are still investigating the possibility of fewer channels per station
but the maximum will be 48.

Vinand