On 05/25/2018 06:43 PM, Dan Werthimer wrote:

b) you could make your own PCB, or perhaps use the downconverter boards we made for arecibo multibeam receiver: see section 4: "16-Channel Quadrature Downconverter (IF to IQ Baseband Converter) of
https://casper.berkeley.edu/galfa/
     lower parts cost but more work.

photos of this 16 channel downconverter are at:
https://casper.berkeley.edu/galfa/pictures/pictures.html

I'd probably go the PCB route if it were my problem.

The LT5512 looks appealing if you're going to do a low-IF downconversion (as would be appropriate for my RTLSDR suggestion)

LeoBodnar enterprises has a GPSDO with synthesized output up to 800MHz which could be used as the LO, and then you'd have to distribute it to each mixer with equal phase lengths (or calibrate out phase-offsets later in the chain).

My guess is that you could get 4 channels on a board cheaply.

best wishes,

dan