hi colm,

for slack discussion on RFSOC2x2,  i suggest using the RFSOC slack channel
for now, rather than the ZCU111 channel.
if there is a lot of traffic, we could make a dedicated channel for the 2x2
board...

bit streams for ZCU111 and RFSOC2x2 are likely not compatible, because FPGA
pinouts and other board connections are different.
but one could modify the ZCU111 casper board support package to make an
RFSOC2x2 board support package.

best wishes,

dan