Large roosts of crows are famous. A few years ago, Auburn, NY, near the
upper reaches of Cayuga Lake, had to resort to drastic (but non-violent)
measures to rid the city of tens of thousands of them. Maybe Ithaca has a
reputation for being more crow friendly. Here we have our own "reverse pied
piper" in crow expert Kevin McGowan, who will likely add his educated
perspective to my unscientific babbling.

They are using the slopes of south hill which lead down into 6 Mile Creek
and the neighborhoods bordering the creek area for the roost these days (or
nights, actually).

--
asher

-Never play it the same way once.