I am NOT an authority on raptors, but that has never stopped me from commenting
before, so here's my guess:

I think the first blurry photo looks like a dark type of Red-tailed Hawk more
typically found out west.

I think the second and third photos are of a different bird with a feather
missing from primaries on each side. The only species of Buteo around here with
such a wide bold white stripe in the tail is Broad-winged Hawk, which also
shows a black outline to the ends of the flight feathers on the entire wing, as
seen in the third photo. However, dark-type Broad-winged Hawks are rare, and
the wing shape looks too long and rounded to me, so I'm not at all confident. I
hope someone who really knows what they are talking about has a look at your
photos and sets me straight.

--Dave Nutter