The photos seem to demonstrate barring on the primaries, more so than I would
expect on even a dark phase Broad-wing.  The molted out feather allows this
characteristic to be seen somewhat well.  This bird's proportions seem to weigh
against B-wing too.  The wings seem long and narrow, with only a slight bulge
of the secondaries.  Tail seems long as we'll.  The photos also seem to show a
black body.

Any of our resident experts care to weigh in?

Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES

>>> 1) cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu /maillist.html'> http://www.mail-archive.com/