I also neglected to include on 1 January (making 100 for that day)
Short-eared Owl by Wade & Melissa Rowley at Morgan Rd, Savannah

More recent additions include
On 19 January
Lapland Longspur by Jay McGowan and Livia Santana along Seybolt Rd near Reese
Rd, Fayette

On 20 January
American Pipit by Chad Kauffman at/near Finger Lakes Regional Airport, Seneca
Falls. This was a heard-only as-yet-unconfirmed rare report on a 3-mile eBird
submission which included flocks of Horned Larks and Snow Buntings very similar
to those reported on Seybolt & Reese the day before.

Oregon Junco, though very exciting, is not currently a separate species.

Current species total should be 112.

- - Dave Nutter