From: Marie P. Read
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 5:39 PM
To: Magnus Fiskesjo; CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: RE: Ithaca airport Meadowlarks / with a warning

WOOOOH! Things are getting seriously weird.

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography
452 Ringwood Road
Freeville NY  13068 USA

e-mail   m...@cornell.edu
Website:     http://www.marieread.com

AUTHOR of:
Mastering Bird Photography: The Art, Craft, and Technique of Photographing
Birds and Their Behavior

https://rockynook.com/shop/photography/mastering-bird-photography/?REF=101/