Hi,

You could use Unity Connection to intercept 911 calls.
In few cases where this was becoming a big issue I setup a call handler
that would play a message: "If you are trying to reach 911 press 1 or just
stay on the phone, if you dialed 911 by mistake hang up now".

CSS on most phones -->911 --> CFA to VM
CSS on Unity-->911--> PSTN

911CallHandler -- DTMF1 --> 911
                             After Greeting -->911