From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of
probert...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 10:11 PM
To: Ben John
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 911 calls by mistake

Hi,
You could use Unity Connection to intercept 911 calls.
In few cases where this was becoming a big issue I setup a call handler that
would play a message: "If you are trying to reach 911 press 1 or just stay on
the phone, if you dialed 911 by mistake hang up now".
CSS on most phones -->911 --> CFA to VM
CSS on Unity-->911--> PSTN
911CallHandler -- DTMF1 --> 911
                             After Greeting -->911

HTH,
Robert

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Ben John