hear-hear

wise words.

may I add that if you are buying a DLS anyway, maybe consider getting a model which can also be connected online to an FPLC to do Static LS measurements, ... after all a DLS signal is basically an autocorrelation of the static signal over time ... which will tell you about dispersion, but is incapable of measuring MW, and can only get Rg, unlike static LS (MALLS) that will give you absolute MW over your FPLC - which is handy.

A.