720 is not an impressive size for a stable interface, but it may do depending
on molecule size and exact chemistry of the interface (h-bonds, salt bridges,
disulphides, charges etc etc). Everything is subject to chemical environment
and concentration, as usual. For these entries, PISA gives dissociation free
energy of -1 kcal/mol. Given some +/- 5 kcal/mol estimated (guessed) accuracy
of PISA, this may or may not be a stable thing. And yes, it has about 70-80%
chances to be simply an artefact of crystal packing, according to some sort of
derivations that I did in 2nd PISA paper in J.Comp.Chem. in January last year.

Having said all this, PISA is not an oracle and does not pretend to be correct
in 100% of instances.

Eugene.