Hi Enrico,

I was just looking at non-optimal cryo-conditions and the original posters
starting point.
Of course if you have a good cryo bigger is better for the reasons you write
but if you have no clue how your crystals will perform then I'd rather go for
small to be cautious and also have those around and not only the big ones which
everybody mounts because they looks so nice. To be disappointed by big crystals
is often not a surprise to me and if you have not tried small crystals from the
same batch well then you missed 50% of your chances to solve s structure with
the first light the crystals saw.

Jürgen