You can sometimes cryoprotect crystals like this with the Mitegen low viscosity
cryo oil and their micro mount loops.  If that doesn't work, then you can
gradually raise the concentration of sucrose or ethylene glycol so that your
crystals freeze well.  I don't think it should take anything like 25% sucrose
to cryoprotect this in a small mount with little loose solvent around the
crystal.  Probably less than 10% would do the trick if you can really wick away
most of the liquid and get it into the liquid nitrogen as rapidly as possible.
Robert Thorne's lab at Cornell has been important in exploring this
cryoprotection space.

(from the lab web page)

Effects of cryoprotectant concentration and cooling rate on vitrification of
aqueous solutions. V. Berejnov, N. S. Husseini, O. A., Alsaied and R . E.
Thorne, J. Appl. Cryst. 39, 244-251 (2006).
Hyperquenching for Protein Crystallography. M. Warkentin, V. Berejnov, and R.
E. Thorne, J. Appl. Cryst. J. Appl. Cryst. 39, 805-811 (2006).
Cryocrystallography in capillaries: critical glycerol concentrations and
cooling rates. M. Warkentin, V. Stanislavskaia, K. Hammes and R. E. Thorne, J.
Appl. Cryst. 41, 791-797 (2008).