It might be worth to consider the question more in detail.

Do you want to study thermodynamics of the interaction, or a KD would do? If
the former, you need ITC. If the latter, and you want to study things at the
level of KD only, maybe investing on a plate reader, thermophoresis, or some
biosensor technology (spr or interferometry based systems) should be
considered.

Then, what interactions will you study with the ITC? In general, I would agree
that the lower sample volume is worth the nano options, but depending on the
typical systems under study, sometimes the gain on sample quantity is not worth
the money - while many times its worth it.

John is if course right that for studying specific systems as the one he
describes the 200 is great.

A.

Sent from my iPhone