Try refining your model both ways (with and without covalent link) and see if
electron density maps give you an indication.  At this resolution there will be
some model bias, so be critical.

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

<rohit...@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:08/19/2014  2:56 AM  (GMT-05:00)
i have solved a structure of 3.2 A. That is a PLP depended enzyme.
In their resting state, PLP-dependent enzymes are usually joined by a covalent
aldimine linkage to an essential lysine residue with a C=N bond. This generates
the so-called internal aldimine moiety.
Could anybody tell me how we can say that this  PLP is covalently attached to
the Lys or its making Schiff base or not.

--
WITH REGARDS
Rohit Kumar Singh