Hi Prashant,

You need to go really slow when concentrating, not more than 2000 rpm for
proteins that precipitate easily. Your protein could be sticking to the sides
of your centricon or precipitating. Follow the manual in getting your protein
out of the filter (I believe you invert the filter into a clean centricon and
spin down fast).

If you see the protein precipitating (you see the white chunks), you’ve been
going too fast. Spin your protein down in a conical tube to get the
precipitation at the bottom, decant supernatant and check the concentration of
this supernatant to see if further concentration on this sample is worthwhile.

If not, start with a fresh sample.
Good luck,

Remie