Hi Andrew,

One of the atoms should be in altconf A and the other in B. Otherwise
the problem remains.

Pedro

--

Industry and Medicine Applied Crystallography
Macromolecular Crystallography Unit

email : mat...@itqb.unl.pt

http://www.itqb.unl.pt/research/biological-chemistry/industry-and-medicine-applied-crystallography
http://www.itqb.unl.pt/labs/macromolecular-crystallography-unit

Mailing address :
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica António Xavier
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Av. da República
2780-157 Oeiras
PORTUGAL

ITQB NOVA, a great choice for your PhD
https://youtu.be/de6j-aaTWNQ

Master Programme in Biochemistry for Health
https://youtu.be/UKstDCFjYI8