I've been quite impressed by ClusPro (https://cluspro.bu.edu) in the past. Rather than pure rigid-body docking it makes some (pretty good) effort to adjust interacting sidechains into reasonable arrangements. The advanced options also allow you to specify attractions and repulsions between specific residue pairs so you can apply any experimental knowledge you have.

On 2018-01-26 12:34, Thomas Krey wrote:
Dear colleagues,

Is there any appropriate tool for docking an interacting protein to a
relatively large protein-protein interface (>2500 A2). We are facing a
hetero-oligomer for which we approximately know the interfaces as well
as the structures of the individual protomers and would like to model
the hetero-oligomer. I have done some small molecule docking before,
but the size of the interface seem to be prohibitive for using the
same tools in the case of such a protein-protein interaction.

Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Best wishes

Thomas