Yeah I used to use Fisher Scientific square plastic cover slips. Now I am using
Sigma 22x22mm (Z36,590-4, 100 each Lot10B084279) smaller sized ones. These
plastic ones are much more durable than the glass ones and are very easy to be
handled. They work very well for both hanging drops or for sitting drops
sealing with grease.

Minmin