Hello, I looked thru the program list in ccp4i and Combat caught my eye. Seems
you can input an MTZ file of amplitudes and output a multirecord MTZ, and you
can specify a batch number. If you did the same for your second dataset with a
different batch number you could then append them with Sortmtz and run Scala,
Pointless, Aimless, etc, to get the usual stats.

If you scaled the F and sigF columns as Andrew suggested, Sftools has a MERGE
or MERGE AVERAGE option which *might* work!!

Cheers, Jon.C.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile