If you want to merge them then you can use Pointless/Aimless/ctruncate, with
the warning that the conversion from F to I is not ideal, and ctruncate should
be set to regenerate F from I just as sqrt ie not apply the truncate procedure
again.
Pointless supersedes combat for this conversion
Again, just for comparison use scaleit

Phil

Sent from my iPhone