Hello again, as far as I can tell, the question is about two already
merged/unique datasets which Mirek wishes to merge into one. As far as I can
tell/remember, Scaleit is for scaling datasets side-by-side to get isomorphous
differences, etc, and I don't know of a way that you could get it to merge 2
datasets as Mirek requested. Probably I am wrong but Scaleit R-factors are
different from R-merge, although the latter might be a bit dubious in the
circumstances. Anyway, I think the Combat route is a viable way of achieving
what the questioner wants to achieve ;-0

Sent from ProtonMail mobile