yes indeed!

yea  would have been the  front  part of the  80s   date wise...  can not
remember exactly  though..

We had a Xerox store in Metro Center here in Phx...

I remember  laughing as  I went  away how thankful our  company was in an
industrial  park and NOT in a high traffic   area...  ie. only those that
really needed us  showed up... no  mass of lolly gaggers!

Ed#

In a message dated 7/13/2017 9:15:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,