we had a stand alone one in metro center phx... wold drop.in with a few of my
employees and play Dino wars on the coco there

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, July 14, 2017 Fred Cisin via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Even the "Tandy Radio Shack Computer Center" stores only numbered 500.
> (just the specialized "computer stores", not counting the TRS-80 for sale
> in the corner of every Radio Shack store (7400 peak))

Correction: The majority of the "Tandy Radio Shack Computer Center"s were
IN Radio Shack retail stores (a substantial roped off area), rather than
the few stand-alone "COMPUTER ONLY" stores.