On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 8:59 PM, jim stephens via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Backwater == St. Louis, BTW, a place I visit pretty often.
>
> Still my all time favorite, Stu's Gateway Electronics still going.

I really miss the Gateway Electronics location in Denver, closed 15 years
ago. Wow, has it really been that long? On the last day they were open, a
friend and I bought pizza for the employees (and any other customers who
showed up).

The other electronic surplus places in Denver and Boulder have all closed
too. AFAIK the nearest is OEM Parts in Colorado Springs. Maybe there's
something in Fort Collins.