On 7/15/17 9:30 AM, Jon Elson via cctalk wrote:
> with eBay, if you are
> really interested in this stuff, you can still get your hands on things.

To a degree. What shows up there is heavily sorted by the seller in what he
thinks he can get money for.

It's not like a junk store where a whole rack of stuff (sometimes with the docs)
is there to pick over.

I'm fairly annoyed at what Weird Stuff did to the
stuff I recycled there a few weeks ago, like separating (and losing) the Tek
1240 analyzer pods that went with the unit I dumped off there.

Once it got into the store, someone stole the knobs off it :-(