Backwater == St. Louis, BTW, a place I visit pretty often.

Still my all time favorite, Stu's Gateway Electronics still going. Recently touched base with them when I found a giveaway. My cousin caught hell when he took me to one of their first locations down on Delmar. You don't take a 10 or 12 year old who likes to junk to Gateway w/o expecting
consequences.

Sadly "junky electronics on natural bridge" Electronics Exchange is going or gone, with the owner
retired.  Gotta leave things kind of bleak but for Gateway.

I did see a "Boeing Surplus" sign on Lindbergh, north of 270, but have not gotten anyone to go
check it out.

The original poster (Jon) had quite a nice pile as did I as well, but those were days with a lot more
nice stuff than now. (70s)

thanks
Jim