Strange seller, I do not understand anything, he handed his UTS for ten times the price, but in the same time he just sent me a tracking number O_o. I do not know what to expect. Will I receive this UTS or not? If not, will I get my money back? I do not know. Meanwhile, for the principle, I put a nice negative note. But this guy is a little beside his shoes.

Going back to the subject, yes you may be right, this UTS 40 looks different, I cross my fingers so that it is not completely different (if I received the beast). The connectors of the communication board are deported to another place but this does not necessarily mean that the CPU board is different. The keyboard connector is not visible on the photos because it is in a lower place, but here too I cross my fingers. I am even wondering if this UTS has a CP/M program cartridge, nothing is less certain. This is my ultimate attempt to save my UTS, or at least have a comparison machine for my observations, spare parts if this UTS is completely dead. I do not have the skills required to detect problems too complex in a purely academic way, past a certain stage, I am forced to find a reference machine so that my intuition carried by comparative tests can direct me towards the possible breakdown.

Concerning your firmware requests if I can help ... Note however that regarding my UTS, in the case of the program cartridge there are 8 eproms without supports, soldered to the card. In some case it should be physically difficult to dump these rom.