> On Aug 10, 2017, at 1:03 PM, Ulrich Tagge <u.ta...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> Yes it's an 11/84 so 22Bit.
>
> I corrected 1050 to 100421 and have now these outcome.
>
> ROM ODT> 001000/012700
> ROM ODT> 001002/172520
> ROM ODT> 001004/012701
> ROM ODT> 001006/172522
> ROM ODT> 001010/005011
> ROM ODT> 001012/105711
> ROM ODT> 001014/100376
> ROM ODT> 001016/012710
> ROM ODT> 001020/001066
> ROM ODT> 001022/105711
> ROM ODT> 001024/100376
> ROM ODT> 001026/012710
> ROM ODT> 001030/001106
> ROM ODT> 001032/105711
> ROM ODT> 001034/100376
> ROM ODT> 001036/012710
> ROM ODT> 001040/001106
> ROM ODT> 001042/105711
> ROM ODT> 001044/100376
> ROM ODT> 001046/005711
> ROM ODT> 001050/100421
> ROM ODT> 001052/012704
> ROM ODT> 001054/001102
> ROM ODT> 001056/005000
> ROM ODT> 001060/005007
> ROM ODT> 001062/046523
> ROM ODT> 001064/140004
> ROM ODT> 001066/001074
> ROM ODT> 001070/000000
> ROM ODT> 001072/000010
> ROM ODT> 001074/001116
> ROM ODT> 001076/000000
> ROM ODT> 001100/000016
> ROM ODT> 001102/000000
> ROM ODT> 001104/140001
> ROM ODT> 001106/000000
> ROM ODT> 001110/000000
> ROM ODT> 001112/001000
> ROM ODT> 001114/000000
> ROM ODT> 001116/000000
> ROM ODT>
>
> Commands are Help, Boot, List, Setup, Map and Test.
> Type a command then press the RETURN key: B MS0
>

> Trying MS0
> 001116
> @17772522/103206

That's better.  The documentation you pointed to says that's "special
condition" and "termination code 3" which is "function reject", for example bad
function code.

It turns out that's caused by additional errors in the original document.  I
suspect they changed the source code on page 3-2 but didn't bother running it
through the assembler again; instead they just changed one line and forgot
others.  Amazingly sloppy work.

The issue is that the symbols PKT1 and PKT2 don't match the octal values shown
in the "assembly" listing.  You need location 1020 to be 001064, and you need
1030 and 1040 to be 001104.

There is also an error in the source code, where it says "NUM+2" but the
comment says "NUM+20".  The assembly listing says NUM+20 also, so I'll assume
that is correct.  It's just a register that's passed to the boot block code, I
don't know if it cares.

        paul