From: cellml-discussion-boun...@cellml.org
[cellml-discussion-boun...@cellml.org] On Behalf Of Alan Garny
[alan.ga...@inria.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 3:45 AM
To: 'CellML Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] trouble building on Ubuntu: for opencell
build, told to build CellML API with XPCOM,     but CellML API does not CMake
with XPCOM support

Dear Michel,

Just to add to what Andrew said, OpenCOR cannot currently be used as a
replacement for OpenCell. I am currently busy with other aspects of OpenCOR,
but I will from August/September be resuming my work on OpenCOR with the
view of making it our official replacement for OpenCell. The (current) aim
is to have this done by early 2013. Sorry if this seems far away, but
various funding constraints have got me 'distracted' a bit. Otherwise, and
depending on what you want are after, you might be interested in having a
look at COR (http://cor.physiol.ox.ac.uk/) which is another CellML-based
environment (it has two main 'limitations' though: it 'only' works on
Windows and it 'only' supports CellML 1.0).

Best wishes, Alan.

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Spam:
https://www.spamtrap.odu.edu/b.php?i=656664153&m=e80ae37c2b9c&t=20120509&c=s