:-)

Must be nice to be able to bring your dog to work! I don't think anyone
would mind here where I work.... Maybe. lol


Michael T. Tangorre  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 11:54 AM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: Dog
> 
> Hehe...I just added another picture from my phone. I'm at 
> work, and he always likes to sit in chairs. So, he's sitting 
> about 1 foot away from me just staring off to nowhere.
> 
> http://65.106.231.71/_temp/tuch (the last pic)
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:41 AM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: Dog
> 
> Thanks for the info Tyler!
> You have some great looking dogs! What kind of exercise do 
> your dogs require. One of the reasons the bull dogs are at 
> the top of our list is because they require very little 
> exercise.. 2 short walks a day to do their business 
> usually... And they HATE the heat (like me). It seems like 
> the Mastiffs would require lots of space and much more 
> exercise even though a lot of things I have read thus far say 
> their exercise needs and "roaming space" is not on the same 
> level as a lab or retriever. 
> 
> Mike
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Purchase from House of Fusion, a Macromedia Authorized Affiliate and support the CF 
community.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=36

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:132308
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to